LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

1246 Kshitija Garud   13 February 2022

can i get divorce?

its since 4 years of marriage my husband is beating me almost 8-10 times in these year i beard and thought , he changed once but this time he hit me, like an object , and i dont want to go back to him.and we have 3 years old baby boy

Learning

5 Replies

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     13 February 2022

File divorce petition on ground of cruelty.

SAM (LEGAL)     13 February 2022

File for divorce petition get separated from him if he beats you regularly. This is physical abuse by your husband. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     13 February 2022

Yes, physical as well as mental cruelty cruelty is a ground for seeking divorce.

Adv. Mohit Chahal (Advocate)     13 February 2022

Dear Querist

You can talk to your husband and if he agrees for Divorce then you both may jointly file for Mutual Consent Divorce in the Court. Mutual Consent divorce is hassle free and time saving option for all couples plan to get divorce.

If he does not get agree for Mutual Comment Divorce then you need to file contested Divorce on ground of Cruelty stating your above mentioned allegations. The Court may grant you decree of Divorce if you successfully prove your allegations with sufficient evidences in the Court.

Regards
Mohit Chahal
Advocate
District & Sessions Court, Hisar
Phone No. 9968911099

https://mohitchahaladvocate.business.site

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     14 February 2022

If you are unable to reconcile/ adjust / compromise with your husband discuss and part ways by file mutual consent divorce.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register