LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GAURAV SHARMA   29 May 2023

Can i file maintenance under section 20 in delhi.

I had applied for maintenance for my 6 year old son from his mother which is a Government Employee under sec 125 crpc. My wife and her advocate said in highcourt that a son cannot ask maintenance from his mother under Sec 125 crpc and obtained the stay from high court of rajasthan in 2022 against the order of interim maintenance of Rs. 7000/- given by district court of rajasthan. Now the case under Sec 482 which is not even listed in last one year in the high court of rajasthan. My Queries are as follow (1) Can I apply another case for maintenance under Section 20 in district court of Delhi even If the Interim order under 125 crpc is Stay in high court of rajasthan? (2) Can I file this new case under Sec 20 in delhi as my child is presently staying with his grandparents in delhi since 2021 for his studies?

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/can-i-file-maintenance-under-section-20-229471.asp
I had applied for maintenance for my 6 year old son from his mother which is a Government Employee under sec 125 crpc. My wife and her advocate said in highcourt that a son cannot ask maintenance from his mother under Sec 125 crpc and obtained the stay from high court of rajasthan in 2022 against the order of interim maintenance of Rs. 7000/- given by district court of rajasthan. Now the case under Sec 482 which is not even listed in last one year in the high court of rajasthan. My Queries are as follow (1) Can I apply another case for maintenance under Section 20 in district court of Delhi even If the Interim order under 125 crpc is Stay in high court of rajasthan? (2) Can I file this new case under Sec 20 in delhi as my child is presently staying with his grandparents in delhi since 2021 for his studies?

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/can-i-file-maintenance-under-section-20-229471.asp

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/can-i-file-maintenance-under-sectI had applied for maintenance for my 6 year old son from his mother which is a Government Employee under sec 125 crpc. My wife and her advocate said in highcourt that a son cannot ask maintenance from his mother under Sec 125 crpc and obtained the stay from high court of rajasthan in 2022 against the order of interim maintenance of Rs. 7000/- given by district court of rajasthan. Now the case under Sec 482 which is not even listed in last one year in the high court of rajasthan. My Queries are as follow (1) Can I apply another case for maintenance under Section 20 in district court of Delhi even If the Interim order under 125 crpc is Stay in high court of rajasthan? (2) Can I file this new case under Sec 20 in delhi as my child is presently staying with his grandparents in delhi since 2021 for his studies?

In my previous query I told you that I had applied for maintenance for my 6 year old son from his mother which is a Government Employee under sec 125 crpc. My wife and her advocate said in high court that a son cannot ask maintenance from his mother under Sec 125 crpc and obtained the stay from high court of rajasthan in 2022 against the order of interim maintenance of Rs. 7000/- given by district court of rajasthan. Now the case under Sec 482 which is not even listed in last one year in the high court of rajasthan.

My Queries are as follow

(1) Can I apply another case for maintenance under Section 20 in district court of Delhi even If the Interim order under 125 crpc is Stay in high court of rajasthan?

(2) Can I file this new case under Sec 20 in delhi as my child is presently staying with his grandparents in delhi since 2021 for his studies?

Please give point wise reply.

Learning

3 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     30 May 2023

You have laready filed a case on the same subject matter and if you file again you will certianly be unsucessful in that too. 

Now the question is maintenance of child , when the child is in your custody then why would you claim maitenance from his mother. If you are not in a condition to maintain your child then you should handover the custody to hsi mother .

It is easy for a women to claim maintenance but for men it is disgustingly lowered.

You need to withdraw the currant cases with exception for filing fresh application under Section 20 HMA , may be you get sucess

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 May 2023

wher eis previous query?

GAURAV SHARMA   30 May 2023

Can I file this new case under Sec 20 in delhi as my child is presently staying with his grandparents in delhi since 2021 for his studies?

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/can-i-file-maintenance-under-section-20-in-delhi--229499.asp#reply

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register