LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kiran searching answers (working)     28 June 2018

Can i create a 504 ipc case in addition to existing case

Can i create a 504 ipc case in addition to existing case
My in laws have been complaining about me in all places possible to avoid the court .

 8 Replies

TGK REDDI   28 June 2018

If the offence is one and attracts two or more Sections of the Indian Penal Code and if any of its sections were not earlier included in the Complaint, you can file a Criminal Miscellaneous Petition urging the Court to include any Section.     The Court has powers to add a Section suo motu also

1 Like

TGK REDDI   28 June 2018

At any stage.

Kiran searching answers (working)     29 June 2018

any particular petition format to follow ?

Kiran searching answers (working)     29 June 2018


thank you

TGK REDDI   07 August 2018

No.     No format for Crl. M. P.

Scot   19 November 2018

you can file a criminal miscellaneous petition.


Advocate Rajkumarlaxman (Advocacy)     07 March 2019

first you move to the DCP of the concerned Area and file an additional compliant and if they do not take cognizance you have to move the court for adding the section or to the concerned Highcourt under discretionary powers to add the section under IPC or any other law at the time being in force

Sudhir Kumar (Retd Govt Officer)     13 July 2019

anyone having slight sympathyu on you may not advise witout facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query