Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hamdani   24 November 2020

Can I claim my share from Donees

Greetings to respected advocates.

My father is a Sunni Muslim was Government Servant in Telangana State purchased 200 sq.yards of the house property in his wife's name through Govt. registration office. Later some open agricultural land adjacent to it like 500 sq.yards unregistered also purchased at the same time on a piece of paper.i.e.on Bainama.

My father constructed rooms after some time on agricultural land purchased in my mother's name. She then devided only the agricultural area plot (which is Unregistered one) constructed rooms and gifted to her 4 sons only. No property was gifted to her daughter who was rich. Her four sons enjoying the property.

My mother expired in 2015 and my Grandmother expired in 2019. My four uncles are again enjoying the proceeds of registered Property also. It is not devided yet among them.

My question is as a legal heir of my mother, can I claim my mother's share from the property being held by my uncles now.

can I succeed in court if I file a case in the court keeping in. account that the said property was purchased by my Grandfather who was a State Government Servant.

Please guide me through. I will be very grateful to you sirs

With regards
Md Saqib Saleem

Learning

2 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     24 November 2020

1.  You may prefer to coordinate with a local Property Lawyer with all the relevant documents for clear guidance and solutions. Such complex issues cannot be solved by without scrutinizing the documents.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Hamdani   25 November 2020

Thank you sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register