Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjay Chauhan (Financial Advisor)     15 April 2017

Can i become a party in a civil suit in appellate tribunal

Hello Legal Experts,

Good Evening

my question is given hereunder

If any civil suit is going on in appleatte tribunal for stay on unauthorised construnction (Already constructed) DDA Janta Flats up to 5th story building.

As per DDA sanction plan only GF and FF was originally alloted.

As a civilian of india can i become a party in this case to supporty our judicery system. I want to disclose some more relevant facts related to the said suit infornt of the Judge.

Please advice me or suggest me further step to become a party in this trial suit in appealtte tribunal.

Thanks 

Sanjay Chauhan

Learning

2 Replies

Dr. Atul [9013898936] (Lawyer, Scholar)     15 April 2017

Can't figure out what you meant by Civil Suit before Appellate Tribunal.

Be that as it may. You don't need to be a party to produce relevant facts about a dispute. In fact, you are party only if you are claiming substantive personal rights in respect of the Suit property or, a decree cannot be enforced unlesss you are a Defendant. To disclose material facts, you can appear as a Witness for either party.  

Anish   16 April 2017

Sir, You cannot become a party to any civil suit where you have no personal interest. But if you want to help the system by contributing the facts that you are having then there are other ways for it. For details Contact: 9953783232 Anish Sarna

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register