FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sidhhi   09 December 2022

Can I be evicted ?

My mother has self acquired apartment and I am staying with her along with my retired father.

On what ground can she evict my father from the apartment who is without any source of income/ pension. He does not want to shift to his native place where he has accomodation.

What options my father has in the matter ?


 5 Replies

Adv. Shrey Shah (Advocate)     10 December 2022

what is the age of your father?

Shashi Dhara   10 December 2022

How can we say that she may evict you and your father ,if your father has no income why she evict him , any  dispute between them .

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     10 December 2022


No partner has the right to evict the other partner from that house without the order from the court. But yes, either spouse can ask the court to give verdict to the other partner to move out to the house after proving the appropriate and genuine reason.

Sidhhi   11 December 2022

My father is 78 yrs. He doesn't drink nor have any other vices. His only sin is that he couldn't earn enough to provide for future and is a burden on family.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 December 2022

probably there are more facts to share.      

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query