New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vivekmehta   06 April 2019

Can i ask parents to file maintenance case on me?

Can  I ask my parents to file maintenance case on me so that I reduce my salary which the Family Court is considering in order to decide maintenance payment to wife?


 2 Replies

Shubham Shaw   06 April 2019

yes,but make sure that it sholuld be a contested one.ap yadi mutually agree karoge parents k maintenance k liye to judge wife k liye v sympathy rakhega..and second important thing pehle bataiye ki apka Kya wife ka maintenance ka order pass hogya hai ya hoga?

vivekmehta   06 April 2019

Nahi wife ka maintenance ka order abhi pass nahi hua hai. Aur parents aur wife dono alag state mein  hain. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register