LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KUMAR MANISH   02 December 2021

can anyone(brother) destroyed your wall between us.

My brother is still living a place from 25 years. 2year ago I make house remain part of land which is front of street and he is behind me. After making house he claims to more land because he is behind the street and partition not done.Also he break boundary between us to capture more land.
I ask for you Can he do it??.
If he do what can I do.
please send me suggestions.
I am 65 years old and no any option except suicide to me.

 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 December 2021

No partition means no boundary question arise. Any how you said you are brothers. Sit to gether with relatives and settle the dispute. 

Shashi Dhara   03 December 2021

File suit for partition and take stay until the suit is decided .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query