Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KUMAR MANISH   02 December 2021

can anyone(brother) destroyed your wall between us.

My brother is still living a place from 25 years. 2year ago I make house remain part of land which is front of street and he is behind me. After making house he claims to more land because he is behind the street and partition not done.Also he break boundary between us to capture more land.
I ask for you Can he do it??.
If he do what can I do.
please send me suggestions.
I am 65 years old and no any option except suicide to me.

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 December 2021

No partition means no boundary question arise. Any how you said you are brothers. Sit to gether with relatives and settle the dispute. 

Shashi Dhara   03 December 2021

File suit for partition and take stay until the suit is decided .

Megha   21 January 2022

Hi,

As a first step, youmay consider filing a partition suit by paying the requisite court fees and executing a Power Of Attorney (POA) in the name of your lawyer in case you wish to hire one.  

Once the deed if filed, the court will fix a hearing based on merits and also issue a notice to the other party.  The respondent must reply to the notice within 30 days.

Please note that the time limit within which a partition deed can be filed is within 12 years from the day on which the adverse claim comes to the notification of the public domain.  

Best regards,
Megha

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register