LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anand   13 February 2024

Buying flat - paper issue - suggestion required

I am buying a property which is in Delhi. I have booked 3rd floor without roof right and the builder has done the registry 15 days ago on the same property which is 3rd floor with roof right. Now I am getting a loan on that property but the loan company is saying that they want a hard copy of the registry of the 3rd floor on the basis of which the loan will be processed and the same builder is saying that he will not give the hard copy because the roof right is with him. .

The builder is saying to get the endorsement done and it notated but the agent is saying that there is no endorsement on the flat, there is an endorsement on the land, please tell what is correct in this.

What is the solution? How will this property be dealt with?

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     13 February 2024

The issue what you want to clarify here is not a legal problem but a local issue involving application of mind based on the prevailing circumstances.

The lender has rights to demand compliance of legal requirements to sanction loan, hence you sort it out with the builder by being little flexible in your approach.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     14 February 2024

Despite the fact it is not a legal issue you may show relevant documents to a local prudent lawyer for proper analyses and professional advise, if you feel aggrieved by the decision of financier / builder, .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register