Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (Lecturer)     29 January 2010

Buyer right in Gaothan plot (7/12 extract)

One of my friend had purchased a flat in gaothan land alloted by cidico to farmers and farmers made developmental deal with builder. My friend had taken that flat directly from builder. There is no triparty agrement on that land done by builder . Now builder is not making society because of their dispute with farmers ( Owner of the land).Now my question are

1) What are the rights of buyers who had purchased flats from builder and register those flats in registrar office.

2) What  buyer can do to form society and transfer of the land when both builder and Owner of the land are not ready. 

Learning

1 Replies

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     24 March 2010

first of all ur friend has not purchased the flat but agreed to purchase the flat. in this agreement to purchase the flat it must be mentioned that original owner entered the development agreement with builder and in that agreement the original owner must be agreed that the builder may enter into contract of agreement to sale flats. if it is there no third party agreement is req.otherwise u may follow legal course against builder.othewise sue bothof them

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register