Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Salil Joshi (Engg)     25 November 2010

Buy agri land based on attached 7-12 extract

Hello,

My mother owner some land - find attached the 7/12 extract for the same.

She sold away this land in 2005, and no longer has any agricultural land.

1. Can I use this 7/12 to buy some other agricultural land ?

2. How does one understand looking at the 7/12 extract whether the land is NA or agricultural ?

Thanks in advance,

-Salil.

Learning

6 Replies

Darshan Panchal (Advocate)     25 November 2010

on what basis u can buy another agri land?. ur mother was the owner and she sold it. Now name of the person who bought the land will be entered in 7/12 of that land. So how do u propose to buy another piece on that basis? So far as the nature is concerned, it is mentioned at the top on the left side whether its an agricultural land or non agricultural land. I mean its an old tenure or new tenure. If land is N.A, u may find the mutation regarding the same in the coulmn of other rights. It can also be assessed from the N.A tax applicable mentioned therein.

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     25 November 2010

if u r agricultural labourar  even after selling the agri. land u can purchase the agricultural land. in case of NA  PLOT it mentioned on 7/12 extract ( binsheti)

Dear Darshan Panchal,

I read somewhere that if a parent was the ower of some agricultural land in the past, that 7/12 extract information can be used to buy agri land by their son. Is that not true ?

Dear Mr Patil,

What makes me an agricultural labourer ? What documene do I need to produce to show I am an agri labourer ?

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     25 November 2010

If your father is also basically from agrl., family  you can purchase the agrl., land

kiran 11111 (Executive)     26 November 2010

There is no bar to purchase the non agriculture land in Maharashtra. You can purchase land provided it is non agriculture land. For purchasing agriculture land, you can apply to collector for permission. But your desire to purchase the land must be bonafide under Bombay Tenancy and Agriculture Land rules . Rule 35/36

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register