Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jayesh   15 September 2021

Building maintenance fund


We recently formed co operative housing society by approaching deputy registrar.

Now builder is not handing over maintenance fund details for past 10 years. And most of the society members are reluctant to fight for maintenance.

Is there any legal provisions through which someone in individual capacity can fight against builder to get proper financial handover done?


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 September 2021

You can file a complaint with R.E.R.A. Filing a Complaint Against a Builder with RERA Visit the State Portal of RERA. Find the Complaint Registration section and input the details of your grievance. You are also required to enter your personal details and asked to attach evidence or documents to support your claim.

Jayesh   15 September 2021

Hello Sir, thanks for response. My building was constructed before RERA under MOFA 1963. Will it be possible for me to file compliant under RERA?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query