Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

craj   04 July 2015

Building blueprint map

I applied for Khata transfer from my uncle to my name. I am asked to submit a building blue print. I don't have a copy of it. My question is where can I get it? Can Muncipal office provide a copy of the building blue print? If not, where can I get it?

Thank you,



 2 Replies

Naveen Kumar (service)     04 July 2015

Legally what Mr.Reddi told is right, if you dont want those hassles, pay him some bribe, you will get your katha in your name.  There are thousands of houses dont have building plans, but buying and selling process are going on. 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     05 July 2015


Where does the property located?

Whether there is "some" khata number/records for residential property/ properties in your village/municipality?

What is the need to transfer Khata in a residential property?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register