LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

renu salil kulkarni   27 March 2020

Builder related

I am residing in this complex in Gurgaon since 2006. Till date the builder hasn't handed over the complex to the RWA. He charges maintenance at the rate of Rs 3/- and hasn't given the accounts from the date of inception till date. The complex doesn't have the occupation or completion certificate. There are gross irregularities for which RTIs were filed but DTCP panchkula hasn't responded. We are paying house tax to MCG but we do not have municipal water etc. There are very many deviations in the building plan. These are a few things I have spelt. Kindly let me know if we can file a case with HRERA against the builder and if someone can assist us.


 2 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     27 March 2020

Dear querist,

You can approach RERA authority for all your queries. In addition you can also approach to consumer forum.



Yes you can file in complaint HRERA for change in building plan, non complition, nd illegal demand.
but I need to say your builder buyer agreement for the same, to guide better.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query