LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rupi (CPA)     16 November 2012

Bua on a powertrip refuses to partition even after 3 years

My Bua is in a power trip since my grandfather dies 3 years ago she flat out refuses to divide the inherited land. When my father tried to sell a piece 2 years back he was shouted upon by my Bua, now the situation is even worst my father has passed away still there has been no division of land. I am not working at present since my mother is sick and i have to stay in the hospital for long hours.

My father had one brother and one sister.

I was told by my uncle that i can sell part of the land since the land is divided equally "1/3" in different land categories by default. I have very little i can other than this selling a part of the land allotted to me before the official division, is this a wise way to go??

I don't know if my mother will die first or if the land will get partitioned :(

If i sell a piece from the land i am entitled too can i go to jail if my Bua press the matter?

Selling the land will give me surplus money that i can use to get a stay and as such will that force a case to be presented for forced partition?

I am in a very bad position i have land that i can not sell or use, my Bua threatens when i tried to make a green house. She threatens when i try to sell this is what empowerment to woman has done in my case it has not empowered me but made me an easy target to my Bua.

Someone pls help....

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register