LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abgntnzbapts (pvt)     18 July 2015

Bsnl bb plan 250, excess bill

Dear sir, I have taken bsnl BB 250 plan  in the year 2010, but the bsnl office started send ing me  huge bills,a total of 13000+ for 3 months but i have closed my connection paying the latest due,but they stated sending bills for the next 3 months,they claim i have used that much of GB,which I don't have any record,what I say is I have commited for Rs 250 p.m,there should be a credit limit, inmy case you have Rs. 500 advance, and for any excess bill you send me is our own risk, and i can not afford to pay more than my limit.

Am I correct? They insist to come and settle, but when I went to their office, they offer 25% discount, which still is a burden,How can I face this problem? Pls advice?

Anvesh 

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 July 2015

You may check in your record (Or obtain certified copy from M/s BSNL) the Subscriber Enrollment Form vide which you availed the connection and it should show the plan opted by you, all monthly bills, communication by you to close the connection and its acknowledgment, payment of bills showing NO DUES, to your lawyer dealing in Consumer Cases and let your lawyer advise you who is at fault and draft your fitting reply to M/s BSNL.

Or your liability will keep on rising.

Until each document is examined no one can find who is at fault.

If you do not have any documents demand in writing under proper acknowledgment /or pursue thru RTI.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register