Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bridegroom arrested after father demands dowry

Page no : 2

(Guest)

And strangely, when it comes to demanding maintenance, the same daughetr-in-law writes in maintenance case papers that "my husband belongs to a highly affluent family with all members gainfully employed and has x, y, z properties and a, b, c vehicles (all much above the cost of a bicycle) and so I need maintenance as per HIS STATUS " .. she adds "my father is a poor man and does not have anything and infact I need a house for my mother and sister". Now, a crorepati or lakhpati who even knowingly marries the daughter of a pauper, knows well that the FIL is a pauper and cany give anything. IF he wanted dowry he would not have married such a gal from a weak financial background family

If you have a doubt that no female asks for "house for her mom and sis", well, I believe she is also on this forum and would be eading this. Else, I asked you to research on 498 A and DVA cases to see what kinds of allegations are made. I am talking about an actual case here ...

1 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     27 May 2011

@ Avani

well, I believe she is also on this forum and would be eading this.

LOL! I guess you are talking abour your sister inlaw.Please let us all know who she is.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Roshni B..
"
@ Avani

well, I believe she is also on this forum and would be eading this.

LOL! I guess you are talking abour your sister inlaw.Please let us all know who she is.

"

Arey, don't worry again I wasn't reffering to u, really !... I dont even know u ... And anyway the woman I was talking about does not belong to Delhi. 

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     27 May 2011

Originally posted by :Avani
"

Arrey, don't worry again I wasn't reffering to u, really !... I dont even know u ... And anyway the woman I was talking about does not belong to Delhi. 

"

Who's worried?My husband never had any sister.So you need not refer to me.

You are talking of your sister inlaw from Gujrat.Now give a hint atleast ,which is her profile.

(Guest)

Jaane do, hint kya, kisi din wo khud hi saamne aa jaayegi ....  jiski mein baat kar rahi thi :)... Apni taareefen sunke

(Guest)

Hi Roshni,

First of all, I introduced myself as a "BRIDE GROOM" of the day on 11th May 2011 in Geeta Colony who charged under fake dowry case.

My family consisting of total four family members in which mainly are all earning member's and earning's are good enough to manage a good as well healthy lifestyle as per our needs.

Also, If we discussed about Bride (Kanchan Gupta). Her family consisting of total eight member's, In which only earning member is her brother who runs a cyber cafe having 10 computers out of 2-4 are out of order permanently and moreover shop is on rent too.

So it's too clear to all of us and everyone knows earning in any cyber cafe. So first discuss with bride party they do this first time or they have any another way of earning too by using their younger daughter's.

We have many recording's against them both audio/video to proove them wrong, As god help us due to we are innocent upon all the charges.

We don't make any type of demand mentioned by them in their statement before or on the marriage day. Along with thrashing, These criminal's looted our valuable too which are in high value if compare in cash value in INR.

The case of mistrustment lies with them only, As Sunita was not her mother you know about this or not (It's a 110% fact and this is neither informed to us earlier). This was came into our knowledge after the incident happened and i released from jail after one PC remand alongwith one whole judicial custody without demanding the Dowry.

Moreover, The fact is that they demand 20 lakh's from us but when we disregard their illegal demands badly. Then in a very smartly way they played their pre-planned act which put's up a big black spot onto my career.

But as mine part of humanity is remain good with all as well character remains good with everyone, So i am able to save my job which is in a highly reputed belgium firm. Also i served there in a good reputed as well respectable post.

Fact is that those culprit's have our belonging's (which we gifted to bride in ring ceremony/ marriage/ valuables looted during thrashing by them on same day), All these stuff costs more than 15 lakh above in value in INR itself.

Also in this act police played a major role alongwith bride party to make all these things happen including tent owner & his family members.

I simply challenge all of them to agree for "POLYGRAPH TEST- Lie Detector Test" If they are true on their words including bride/ her family members/ police officials/ tent owner and main culprits as per mine experience her tau & his whole family including all of his damaad's. So that all person know's the truth, But these persons not agreed upon this test as they are working in gang and do act like this in different places. This is their main source of income as per my understanding as well experience with them till date.

From day first, Myself agreed for Lie Detection test as we are truly innocent on the case due to we never demand dowry for the items as per their statements. Even we all always against dowry these criminals too know about that.

Also statement of police official too wrong that they take a statement of both side persons. Till date no statement of me or of mine family members has been taken off. But on 13th May 2011, Forcefully he taken up my initial on a piece of paper for which he legally not allowed to do so.

If he himself denied this statement & show off that he is true on this case, Then he too agree for Lie Detection test but i challenged you he too not agreed along with all gang members of bride party (Looteri Dulhan & Her Gang = It's a new name from myside to those b*st*rd's).

I only want to say, If those peoples are true on their words. Then they too insist for "Polygraph Test - Lie Detection Test" to IO involved in our case. As myself made a request to IO several times related to this.

My one urge to you too as mentioned in your status lines "For Justice & Diginity", If you truely have a mean to these words than escalate my statement upto that police official in a forcefully manner wrt indian laws.

And last more words to say only, TRUTH surely wins over any type of lied statement's. So i too know we win at any case.

If you dont mind, May i know your introduction. If it's comfortable to you. You may reach me anytime on my e-mail id abhinatregupt23@yahoo.co.in or abhinatregupt.acil@gmail.com or you may be in touch thru my telephone number's.

Hope sure shot help from your end.

With Regards,

Abhinatre Gupt.

+91-9313105773

+91-9968226657,

+91-9680484171. 

(Guest)

Nothing has been demended, But fact is that i have to go abroad with in a next year in US permanently as my company sent me over there permanently.

Her gang member's known about all that situation thru one of our known persons who is not good to us, So they made a pre-planned trap in a very smart way.

Now they demand money to make their livings happily.

Fact is here one more that is Suneeta even not a kanchan mother, It's a 100% true. Her father as well mother both do second marriage, So it's a typical family or may be it is their family businees for huge earning's in a single shot with a minimum amount of time.

Her residence is in West guru angad nagar not in geeta colony and house sizing is of total 30 ghaz.

Their budget initially 5.0 lakh as per their statement, Now they claimed they spent 15 lakh plus which too completely a lied statement.

If they true on their words, Then they too urge for Lie Detection test only.

Only mine character as well part of humanity remains good with all, So i too able to save my job after 15 days in jail.

So please support me with your words and help me to win the case, By demanding "POLYGRAPH TEST - Lie Detector Test" over both parties as per statement of both sides.

WR,

Abhinatre Gupt.

hema (law officer)     11 July 2011

Thanks Abhinatre Gupta,

Now I came to know other side of the coin.  I have full sympathy with you.

(Guest)

Only words to say, First Thanks for your Trust.

and another is, Please pray TRUTH surely wins at any case.

WR,

Abhinatre Gupt.

(Guest)

Can anyone suggest me, How many days will be taken off in vigilance enquiry ?

Await reply from any LCI member's.

WR,

Abhinatre Gupt.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     11 July 2011

I have also to apologize to Mr. Abhinatre Gupt. Though I did not write against the bridegroom’s party I did not agree with those who doubted the bona fides of the bride’s party.

In order to be fair to Mr.Gupt, Madam Roshni B.who introduced the “news item” in this forum should give her response to Mr. Gupt’s version. Also Madam Meenal Bahadur.

Mr. Zeeshan Ali:

Are all girls "BETI OF HARISHCHAND "?

Please repeat this question.

1 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     11 July 2011

Originally posted by :Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech]
" In order to be fair to Mr.Gupt, Madam Roshni B.who introduced the “news item” in this forum should give her response to Mr. Gupt’s version. "

Ramani jee,

I am not the editor/reporter of this news,which was published by Yahoo news.I simply reproduced it here,after crediting its original owner.

I have already communicated with Mr. Gupte,thru PM.and he's very matured and courteous enough to understand that this site involves general discussions on daily news.and that similar types of matrimonial related news are posted by members just like me,in the news section also every single day.

request you not to create controversial issues here,when Mr. Gupte himself has very politely conveyed to me that he has no issues with my posting this.

regards,

(Guest)

I think posting of this news has been a blessing in disguise for Mr. Gupt.

If it had not been published here at LCI,he would not have seen it and got the chance to reveal his correct story.

And if he had tried writing about his innocence in yahoo news,in the "comments section",just below the news,the moderator of that site may not have displayed it .So his voice would have remained unheard.

Atleast here,the LCI admin are kind enough to allow the participants to voice their opinions freely.Hence he too got the chance to post his real story,which we all got to read,and thus empathise with him.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     12 July 2011

One cannot get away by saying “I just reproduced the news”. One does not reproduce every news item. One only reproduces news, which suits one’s bias. It is particularly so, if one highlights certain sentences.

And what followed? People started responding according each one’s bias. The response of Madam Roshni B. should have been in this forum, so that everyone here would know. Any way Madam has now informed the forum through her reply to me. That is OK.

Mr. Gupt has responded after more than two months. Probably now only he came to know that his name was being tarnished. He may not be browsing yahoo and still less he may not know that he could have posted his own comments there. He may not have seen the news anywhere else either. Many news items about various faceless persons are being posted here. How many are members of LCI and how many would be reading the posts here? More than being a blessing in disguise to Mr. Gupt, it is a lesson to members here.

Also one good thing has happened. People like Zeeshan Ali have been proved right in a telling manner.

1 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     12 July 2011

Mr. Ramani

I think you are fond of creating controversies.

I simply posted this news.While you started debating on this topic....Despite my reply,you are hell bent upon arguing and showing me down....so let's continue..

I have posted several news,where even the typical Indian wife has also been "so called tarnished" by me because of her misdeeds.A few samples:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Most-wanted-man-s-film-on-dowry-law-38529.asp

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Australian-SC-frees-Indian-wife-who-burnt-cheater-husband-36689.asp

Now please fight with me,why I am defaming Indian wives here :)

Or I give you one option....Go to the SC,file a petition and say that no one in India must be allowed to post news because it leads to tarnishing of someone.So all news channels,all newspapers,and even news section on LCI will be eliminated once and for all.And when someone asks,who's responsible for bringing about this revolution in India,then.......

Mr. Ramani's name will be taken with a lot of respect,that he's the mastermind behind this successful revolution!:)

You say that reproducing news means a bias against someone who's been maligned in the news.If that be so,instead of  fighting with me here,why don't you write to the admin of LCI to eliminate the news section of LCI entirely,where members like me are posting news daily.In those news,someone or the other is definately getting tarnished by the reproducer of that news....

Finally, let me point out all the tarnishing of people you have done thru LCI forums..Please dont say that  you did not mean to do so:

1. TARNISHING OF JAYALAITHA'S IMAGE by Ramani

:https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-Government-has-no-moral-to-continue-in-power-because-39400.asp

Once upon a time there was a case called Tansi Land Case against Madam Jayalalitha. She was convicted by the lower courts and she was even not allowed to stand for election. What did it matter? Even without becoming an MLA she became Chief Minister. 

2. RIDICULING A PARTICULAR RELIGION by Mr. Ramani:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-Talaq-joke-on-Skype-ends-marriage-26333.asp

• Not only the divorced has to remarry another person [and divorce him] but also should have had s*x with him. So she may get a child also from the other man.

Fortunately for me no priest can dictate any terms to me because I am not a Muslim. 

• If he has the courage, which as a devout Muslim  he wont have, he should register his marriage under theSpecial Marriages Act'

Likewise,there are many other threads and posts where Ramani ji has ridiculed/critised a particular person,sect,etc,etc

Madam Jayalalitha,if you are reading this,please come here on board and ask Ramani ji what he's upto.

My dear Muslim brothers,if you are reading this,please ask Ramani ji why he's writing such words for you.Likewise he has used offensive statements against you in several other threads also.

I could have posted their links.But I have better things to do..

Regards,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register