LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Boy friend cheated in the name of love.

Myself priya.My boyfriend is very next to my home. He proposed me but in the being I rejected his proposal,after that I aspected his proposal and we where in relationship. During my birthday time he was not talking to me properly. To know the reason,I forced him for the reason. he told me that he is not truly loving me. He just acted because he wanted to talk to me as a friend. for that reason only he proposed me nu. This words made me disappointed because we were in very close relationship that we had some physical touch.After that I begged,forced him for the relationship but he was not ready. So I left the issue and was doing my work. Again after 3 4 months he started talking to me. I too started talking to him. We were discussing about our work, family etc. That time he told he wanted to meet me I too agreed to meet him. After that I proposed him again because I aspected him because I love him from the being to till day. For that he told let us not talk about that now will first achieve in our life and if our fate is to get married. It will surly happened. After that we were talking on general things. After some days he asked for a meeting. we met again but we did not spent time because he took permission so he had some work tension. so I asked him for a day out like will go for movie,beach and park. But he told will go to movie and resort. I did not agree but the reason he told was acceptable because morning time It will be sunny so will go to resort. I asked him on what basis you are taking me to resort. For that he told he is not a men found of girl and I am not found of boy. So Staying in a room is not wrong. I aspected his words and went. There he came close to me I avoided him then aspected. After that we had some physical relationship. But nothing happened between us. After that day he again started avoiding me saying work tension,Work load etc. After 10days around night 11 o'clock he texted me saying his family is planning to do marriage for him with his uncle's daughter. I did not aspect his words. I kept questioning him. And I had his father num I ringed up to his num that time his father told that he got married to the girl whom he loved. I again called him and asked that time only he agreed that he was in relationship with that girl for more then year while he was in relationship with me they got some fight so she left and now again they started loving so they got married now. He married that girl in registry office before one year and now only he told his family and to me. He wanted cheated me in the name of love. For his s*xual need. Now after his family aspected his love he want to stay with that girl without any disturbance from my side. Now I need some guidelines what to do. I did not share this with my family because what I have done is very bad. And I have unmarried sister this should not effect them. I want a true justice to my life. But that should not effect my family.

Learning

10 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     13 September 2016

if you want to make fund of you then legal remedies are available.

But there is no remedy to compel him to marry you.

(Guest)
How to apply in court and what is the justice there.

(Guest)
Sudhir Kumar sir, marry is not a remedy then what remedy is there. What ever he as done is done with a plan. Because when I questioned him. He is telling the same that he got married so nothing can be done by anyone. Which means law fairs him ah sir. He cheated me after his marriage only. His marriage was unknown to all till 8th of August. He married that girl in registry office. So it was unknown.

A walk alone (-)     13 September 2016

First cool down. Just try to forget all this as a bad dream. What justice you are expecting from court, where people after doing murder live in open and fresh air? No justice you will get from court. Only time and your money will waste. Better forget all and promise yourself that in future you will never repeat this mistake.

(Guest)
Look priya life is long journey.some time forgetting better.so forget all those things be busy with ur work .

(Guest)
Look priya life is long journey.some time forgetting better.so forget all those things be busy with ur work .

(Guest)
Oh that means what were they want they will do and then escape in the name that he is married so that girl life should not get into trouble. Let my life be in vain. Correct.

(Guest)
Do you think he will not repeat this again. Even now he want to talk to me atleast as a friend. The marriage was happened to him was a dream. That he is not really in love with that girl only because of they family compulsion. But after I spoke to his father only I came to know the truth that she loved him truly and forced him to marry her. He is still cheating me and her.

Sneha (TL)     16 September 2016

I will say that u are really very lucky that u r not with this man. God saved you. See beyond, in marriage ur partner has to be loyal otherwise it's worse than hell.

(Guest)
I agree with you madam sneha. But if I leave him just like that. do you think He Will not repeat this to some other girl. No because when I started searching reason and question him again and again. He is still cheating that girl his and her family members. I am not the only girl got cheated even two more there. But that girls are not ready to give any complaint because of family issue and other reasons.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register