Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Karthick S   20 November 2022

bought a land near High Tension

I have bought the land last year in Bangalore. They had ekatha and panchayat khata approval. The HT does not pass over the land I bought it without knowing about impact of HT and neither owner or the broker informed about minimum distance needs to be maintained for construction of home. Now I am planning for construction and BESCOM suggesting minimum distance to be maintained. As the site is very small, leaving more space makes not able to construct home only.

1. How can they have approval from panchayat if they land is not viable for home construction.
2. Can I file a case against them for cheating and selling land not viable for construction without leaving 3.7m?

Kindly help me with the suggestions and i am hopeless after buying site with home loan and struggling


 1 Replies

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     20 November 2022

It is doubtful that you can have a case against the sellers. You should have noticed the existence HT transmission line before purchasing the land.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query