Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahim (HR)     16 April 2010

Boss is doing harshment

Hi sir,

i am working in a private company in hyderabad, and due to lack of projects i was been transfered to gujarat for implementing the project. for few days we have worked here well. but sir the manager and the AVP of the company dont want us to be here in the project so they have transfered me to DAHOD forest division. where i dont know the language and i dont have the room facility to leave there.

and they have not paid me the money for the shifting also every time calling me in the nights and harshing with the words.

please tell me what kind of acton should i take aganist them and tell me the appropriate legal action to take.

i hope you will help me in this regards,

thanking you sir,

regards,

rahim

Learning

5 Replies

DISHA D. SHAH (lawyer)     16 April 2010

send notice to your employer com via advocate for facility

Vinod kashyap (Advocate & Legal advisor)     16 April 2010

u can't chalange duty in night shift and transfer.

its depend on ur appointment letter whether shifting charges payble or not.  

U'll complaint to higher authority for harshment, if not improving their atitute than consult a lawyer lodge complaint before police authority or court.

Sarjooram Sharma (Assistant Labour commissioner)     16 April 2010

Please the approved standing orders of the company. If there is provision in the standing orders from one state to another then the step of the employers will be right.

Vinod kashyap (Advocate & Legal advisor)     17 April 2010

Dear Sharma ji, transfer of any employee is absolute right of employer even there is no specific condition in appointment letter in this regard. numbers of judgment available of SC & HC.

Mohd Musabbir Ansari (Legal Practice/Litigation New Delhi 09582547570 )     03 May 2010

Dear Rahim

It would be immature to comment here without study of yor appointment letter. Please send me your employment letter so that i may help you in right direction.

email id- advocatemusabbir@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register