Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sach.thash (managing director)     11 March 2015

Booked under drunken driving and wants to know the formality

hello,
i was booked under drunken driving and am certainly not pround about that.this happened in july 2014 and was taken into custody.they asked me to blow into the machine and it showed 24.they were all very cool about it and told me its not gonna be a problem and made me sign many papers and said ill have to pay a fine in the court when they give me a call in about 2 months.but now its been almost 8 months and i see nothing coming.i would like to know what the usual scenario for drunken driving in kerala is.could anyone please help me out here?

Learning

1 Replies

Swastik Nath (Freelance Lawyer)     14 March 2015

Giving details of the suggested excellent on drunken generating, government bodies said in cases where liquor stage is less than 30 mg per 100 ml of system, it would not amount to the offence. However, whether it is in the between 30 to 60 mg in per 100 ml of system, the suggested charge would be 6 several weeks of prison time and/or 2,000 excellent. In case the liquor stage is 60-150 mg in per 100 ml of the system, this charge can be one seasoned prison time and/or 4,000. If the offence is recurring within three decades, the charge would go up to 3 decades prison time and/or 8,000.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register