LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

blackmailing

my ex put my pic in his insta account and made a highlight named as magnet. he's been torturing blackmailing me from 4 5 years. he's torturing my friend. I don't know what should I do? I'm scared to go to police

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 July 2022

send a legal notice through a lawyer for removal of pictures from public domains

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     22 July 2022

Report the case to police.

It is your or your friend's case ?

Ritu raam   17 February 2023

A coin has 2 sides , similarly in these types of cases by just listening to one side of the story will not help in solving the problem. There may be something else in other persons story of this .

Just by trying to take help from others don't make you a perfect person when you have false stories by your side .

If you are that much interested go to police and do everything in a legal way . 

But one thing I want to suggest you

If you are making false allegations about him 

That's enough for him to go away from you cause fake story tells him you used him not loved him for even a minute of your life 

That will be enough for a great lover .

Seeing his girlfriend lieng about him .

That proves him who you are actually.

What you hidden inside your face this many years .

And one thing if he has point or evidence that you betrayed him by cheating on him having illegal relationship with others while committed to him you'll be in trouble.

Anyway my point is there is no use in making false statements and taking sympathy by others at the end The truth wins everywhere.

The emotional damage you do to a person by cheating on him will be having far more dangerous results in his life 

If proved he went to mental issues by your actions you may get bad things coming on your way by law I hope .

Anyways go to police if you are true then take anybody s help if you are genuine 

Otherwise God will take care that's applicable for both of you .

Goodluck 🙏

I can attach files here but no need thank you.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 April 2023

if you do not want to go to police then you are at wrong forum.             

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register