LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akshatha Mogaveera   21 July 2022


my ex put my pic in his insta account and made a highlight named as magnet. he's been torturing blackmailing me from 4 5 years. he's torturing my friend. I don't know what should I do? I'm scared to go to police


 3 Replies

Hari Shankar   21 July 2022

you can give compliant in online to cyber crime police. I'm H. Hari Shankar High court Advocate from Telangana further details contact me:9394002002.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 July 2022

send a legal notice through a lawyer for removal of pictures from public domains

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     22 July 2022

Report the case to police.

It is your or your friend's case ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query