Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Blackmail by husband

Page no : 3

(Guest)
Hi Mr. Fight with 498a, One thing i understood about you is that you are very desperate to not help others. If i want to file criminal case i would not have waited for soo long. May be you are disturbed soo much with your wife that you cant think good about any other lady. You tell me onething if a petition is made by husband to ACP and COP calls the ACP then do you think any police officer would over ride his orders. My husband strongly feels that i will file 498a just like you. I dont have any medicine for such wrong impressions that you men carry in your mind. You dont want to help me coz... i denied you my phone no: yest when you have sent a PM...so keep your frustrations to yourself. And i know some of you cannot digest the fact that there are rare species left who do not file cases to harass or extract money but they silently suffer becoz at some corner of their heart they still carry feelings for their bitter halfs. And my policy is simple i will not keep quite if false cases are filed against me. To protect my self interest and family i will use powers TO DEFEND MYSELF BUT NOT BY FILING 498A. Only reason being not that my case is false, but someone's future ( my SIL) is at stake in all this. Becoz no one from my community will marry her, if her bro or family is dragged in criminal cases. And being a girl i can understand how cruel the society is towards girls.

(Guest)

You are funny :-) I do not want to help you bcoz i was refused by you to talk over phone ?

lol ...

You are not being helped by anyone here bcoz you are changing statement in every other posts.

If :

1. you are really do not want to file any false case

2. your husband's PS complaint has not harassed you (as you yourself stated)

Then why you are running around this forum and asking about 406 and other things?

Better go with PS to your matrimonial home using vitamin M and forcefully collect your belonging without filing any cmpliant. that's it. If he still refuses to give then file a complaint and spoil your life in running around court.

It rather seems to me that your huband is harassed by you not otherwise.

(Guest)
Dear Vinay ( Mr. Fighter 498a) Let me clarify your doubts when police came to my house and was knocking at the door .....trying to get my whereabouts my family was harassed and then i had to go and wait for 5 hours for the ACP it was harassment taking leave from office and attending to PS. What would have happened if i was someone without any support and political contact?? Even police need to excercise caution while asking anyone to come to PS. If they cannot prove it i will file a counter complain for mental harassment. Sec.406 is suggested by my lawyer to recover my belongings, but its time consuming he said. Thats the reason i asked about that section here. Thinking that some expert will give guidance on the same. I wanted to do the same thing that u suggested me in your last comment. But after this PS incident the COP has suggested me to go to the ACP and ask him to call the other party and infront of him first ask your belongings and tell that only after that you will think about any councelling or MCD. He asked me to seek help from the same ACP and now he being the petitioner he cannot deny the ACP's interfearence in the matter, when i myself come forward being a responent.He was absent from the scene.The ACP was furious as to how can the petitioner be absent... does he think everyone here is jobless to entertain his petition in his absense. and.... i am dead against 498a becoz his career will be completely ruined and he is the only bread winner in his family. You people might say i am harassing my husband. Even i can think the same for your wife. Who knows what she is going through. So lets not scratch each others back. The person who is true and sincere will never be hesitated to go to PS or for that matter anywhere. Only to excercise caution my family got the COP into picture by just making a phone call. And i cant let anyone dance on my head.

(Guest)

.........And everybody on this forum trust you lady :-)

Let me change my tone now as you wanted!!

I am sad that you have to go through all this. Your husband is a Pig. Tell me what more you want to hear ? 

Look at the attached snapshot just for the ladies like you.

Attached File : 612219413 64263 411283402289251 860474307 n.jpg downloaded: 91 times

(Guest)
I think i am banging my head against wall by giving useless clarifications to you. Anyways carry on with taking out your frustrations on all females...becoz i can imagine what your bitter half has turned you out into :P but remember even your mother and sisters are ladies. And i am sure they are exception for you.

(Guest)

Please don't get banged up  :-P

.....replying to you comments.....please do remember as well...your father and brother are alos males (period)

(Guest)
I dont doubt even my husband is a male:):):) But sorry to say i just want advice which few sensible advocates are extending to me through PM. So.. if you want to make my post popular and entertaining .....lol then pls...keep posting, After all laughter is the best medicine and its best way for you to keep yourself occupied. Very soon you can change your name as "Fight_with_every1".

(Guest)

The purpose has been achieved to destroy a thread of having intention of false case filing.

Now keep using PM feature for future advices :-)

All the best

(Guest)
Originally posted by : fight_with_498a

.........And everybody on this forum trust you lady :-)

Let me change my tone now as you wanted!!

I am sad that you have to go through all this. Your husband is a Pig. Tell me what more you want to hear ? 

Look at the attached snapshot just for the ladies like you.

LOL that was damn funny dude

@Charulatha

What I see is you have not come with clean hands lady, you telling newer stories [to be read as facts] each time.

first you tell your infinite love towards your inlaws, sis in law.

ALso want to get back belongings.

Tell that your husband is Gabbar Singh.

Then you tell you were harrased by the ACP.

Then you tell police were polite enough.

You tell you dont want to put any case such as 498a etc and torture your husband.

You tell you want to make him know certain things about how courts work in our country.

You not ready to give MCD.

YOu ready to roam to court halls to make a point.

Hats off to those who are giving you suggestions as to how to torment husband by putting false cases, if any.

You use abusive words to people here.

What's on your mind? Well, I know most of it now, you are in a absolute confused state of mind.

Take time off for yourself, would be my suggestion.

(Guest)
No comments. I wanted to get some valuable advice and few of you are doing nothing but my character assasination.

(Guest)

Guys,

Beware !!!

Now she is blaiming for assassination to anyone who is not dancing as per her tune.

Stay away from her as alongwith her husband she can trap you as well !

(Guest)
lol...lol....lolz OMG you mean i will trap you all in some case?? criminal , civil or cyber crime?? Dude when i dint trap my husband why do u think i will trap already harassed souls??? I want to leave you guys to your better halfs...i think they will do this job better...lolz. Mr. Vinay i hope you read your wife properly. Becoz i think you are not good at judging people. But change this attitude...it will help you in the long run. If you dont want to help me..thats completely fine. But dont beg others to join your league.It shows your weakness.

(Guest)

You just said in above post of yours that people are assasinating your character :-)

See, I am really worried and limbs are shaking with fear as you, being an bhartiya-abla-nari, can even trap president of india in a false case of eve-teasing then who am I?

I should better tun away from you :-P

Pease don't trap me in a false case :-P look I am running away in fear :-P

(Guest)
Gawd!!! i can imagine what kind of damage 498a and DVC have done to you all. poor thing .... after interacting with you all...now i am more than 1000% sure i dont want my husband to step in your shoes. Because love and marriage is to make us better from what we are ...and not bitter. If you guys really feel that a baratiya nari can do anything ....then pls...ask yourself what happened to the 6 accused in Dec'16'2012 Delhi gang rape case. Just becoz your wifes have used legal weapons against you all illegally, doesnt mean all women get justice. Restrict your anger to your ladys and dont carry grudges for all the females in the world.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : charu latha
Gawd!!! i can imagine what kind of damage 498a and DVC have done to you all. poor thing .... after interacting with you all...now i am more than 1000% sure i dont want my husband to step in your shoes.

I am glad that I am able to educate one lady atleast to not file false 498a :-P

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register