Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Blackmail by husband

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Why don't you give him divorce and live your life?

More than him, to me, you seem to be after him and troubling him.

Don;t even dare to file false 498a/DV case as for that you need very strong strong grounds (beyond reasonable doubts) and it take years to prove the same.

SMS are only secondary / circumstantial evidences but you need strong primary evidence to support your fatcs.

Better offer him Mutal consent divorce and live your life.

Forgive and forget is the way to live the life.

(Guest)
I was waiting for such moral lectures.Will you give your wife whatever she wants and part with her peacefully?? Forgive and forget the 498a and accept her.Send her 1000 red roses this valentines day and welcome her back in your life:) Hope you will forget the 498a and and forgive your cruel wife. Kindly, upload the celeration pics here. In what way not giving MCD is harassment for him. When by not giving me my belongings and blackmailing me and calling me to PS is the way he has choosen to shower his love and grace on me. You were not there in the PS right infront of the ACP, i was there being a educated earning girl i had to face oone big fool to satisfy the ego of another big fool. Not i want to show him the other fools at family court.

stanley (Freedom)     01 February 2013

@ author 

Now that you have finished lecturing everbody and calling everybody a fool . After going through your various post  and replies i dont seem to understand what exactly you have been looking for  . 

May god bless you and bring your distributed mind back to to stability .

(Guest)

Dudette, I have done that.

Don't go by my name. No cases have been filed against me yet but she very well can anytime.

My wife was caught between the legs after few days of marriage and ran away and to save the marriage I kept begging her parents.

I was almost half dead thinking that not only mine but her life will also be spoiled we go for divorce but she was hell bent for divorce.

I have all STRONG proofs of her adultrous lifestyle till today and still wanted to continue with this marriage but looking at her adamant behaviour I had offered her MCD which she seem to have accepted.

Trust me I could have easily spoiled her life with those proofs that I carry as suggested by my lawyer but as she did not commit any mistake of filing false 498a case and at the back of my mind I still carry high meaning of marriage as as instution so I have forgiven her.

My life is already spoiled by her misdeeds and I still  wished her luck with her boyfriend when I met her and she reaplied as if I am makig fool of her by such fake wishes.

I am not trying to be GOD here as I really feel that these are few  last years in life that I/she can enjoy then why to waste time running around court so its better to settle amicably.

Just in case she happen to file any false 498a case in future I will use those proof of her adultry for my defence only but not to convict her boyfriend or her.

The reason as I said that its better to forgive, forget and move on.

If you really think that if he is not worth of your love then why you want to waste your hatred on him ?

If you think that you made him realise of his mistakes by filing 498a then you are sadly mistaken as by the time the judge tells you the decision of that false/true 498a case, you might have turned hair grey in this hatred for him.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : fight_with_498a

Dudette, I have done that.

Don't go by my name. No cases have been filed against me yet but she very well can anytime.

My wife was caught between the legs after few days of marriage and ran away and to save the marriage I kept begging her parents.

I was almost half dead thinking that not only mine but her life will also be spoiled we go for divorce but she was hell bent for divorce.

I have all STRONG proofs of her adultrous lifestyle till today and still wanted to continue with this marriage but looking at her adamant behaviour I had offered her MCD which she seem to have accepted.

Trust me I could have easily spoiled her life with those proofs that I carry as suggested by my lawyer but as she did not commit any mistake of filing false 498a case and at the back of my mind I still carry high meaning of marriage as as instution so I have forgiven her.

My life is already spoiled by her misdeeds and I still  wished her luck with her boyfriend when I met her and she reaplied as if I am makig fool of her by such fake wishes.

I am not trying to be GOD here as I really feel that these are few  last years in life that I/she can enjoy then why to waste time running around court so its better to settle amicably.

Just in case she happen to file any false 498a case in future I will use those proof of her adultry for my defence only but not to convict her boyfriend or her.

The reason as I said that its better to forgive, forget and move on.

If you really think that if he is not worth of your love then why you want to waste your hatred on him ?

If you think that you made him realise of his mistakes by filing 498a then you are sadly mistaken as by the time the judge tells you the decision of that false/true 498a case, you might have turned hair grey in this hatred for him.

Totally agree with the bolded part.

(Guest)
@ standley I only wanted advice on how to protect myself as my hero has filed a police complaint against me and i am supposed to attend to PS whenever they call me, as if i am a criminal or pick pocketer. I want to know how can i legally get back my belongings from gabbar singh. Hope you read between the lines and give only to the point answer if at all you have anything to say other than recommending MCD.

(Guest)

^^^

Dear Charulatha:

I can make out that you are in great amount of distress, so envisages your thinking at this point in time.

But the point is there is no point in making a point, in this case your hurt feelings and the tremendous amount of shame you had to undergo due to the acts of your husband.  I really do not think you would want to pursue the divorce case [contested], trust me dear, its hell of a time consuming thing.

Marriage stands on one basic thing called as trust, once trust is broken, there is no fun in living a married life, that too in your case you have been to police station, complaint on you etc.  Your trust is completely shattered which couldn’t be plastered together even in your dreams.

Don’t commit the mistakes what he has already committed.  His deeds show his level, don’t you stoop down to such levels where you cannot make out the difference between you and him.  Go for MCD.  Remember, what goes around comes around.  We are not here with postpaid balance, we have a prepaid balance.  Make best use of  your currency, while it lasts.

Regarding your future course of life, there is time, things wont end here, life does move on even if you don’t want it to.  Good luck.

stanley (Freedom)     01 February 2013

Originally posted by : charu latha
@ standley

I only wanted advice on how to protect myself as my hero has filed a police complaint against me and i am supposed to attend to PS whenever they call me, as if i am a criminal or pick pocketer.
I want to know how can i legally get back my belongings from gabbar singh.
Hope you read between the lines and give only to the point answer if at all you have anything to say other than recommending MCD.

In the first place you have not specified what type of complaint has been filed is it a cognizable  or a non Cognizable complaint . You are just beating around the bush and shouting complaint compalint at P.S( by your Hero or Gabbar Singh )  .  If its a Non Cognizable complaint under what section of the IPC it has been filed , whay dont you tell the cops to forward the complaint to the court and start the process . If you have not done anything wrong why do you have to get scared . 

Now for your belongings why dont you barge into the house and take away your belongings which right fully belongs to you . If he throws you out than call the cops and register your complaint and they will guide you accordingly :-).

This is my last reply !!

(Guest)
Thanks Sujay for the opinion. But i am doing lot of harm to myself and my family than anyone else by contesting the case. You cant imagine the torture and pain i went thru wen i was wid him and how he treated me and my family. I cant forgive a guy who raised his hand at my father. I cant forgive a guy who married me and kept contacts with his ex-gf. I cant forgive a guy who shattered me completely. Who made me and my feeling a laughing piece. I can never forgive him for the tremendous pain he gave me. He feels he can do anything i will agree and accept not now its too late. Marriage for me was a sacred relation and he made me a slave. I want to knows ways and means to drag and contest the divorce with full rigour and get that dimissed. So that he shud never think of treating anyone so cheap in life. I wanted to give him MCD believe me but that complaint has changed my mind completely. Now i want to show him what legal battle is all about. I want to fight on merits no false cases no maintaince no extraction of money. But he must repend and realise his mistakes.

(Guest)
@ stanley I dont know what the complaint is all about. I went to the PS and they said its counselling. The officer was good to me when i introduced myself and told him about my background he got very impressed and said very good. He asked me whether there was dowry harassment. I said yes... they demanded a lot but we fulfilled whatever we could. And they are blackmailing me for signing on MCD. He said if you both need counselling then i shall arrange for it. He gave me his number. There was a one page petition infront of him against me. I dint get to see that. So no idea what it is all about. I said sir he wants divorce and i dont want to give divorce. Let him go to court. He told the other party advocate the same thing.

(Guest)

I am not a lawyer, but didn't understand that why you wanna spend your life with the guy who not cares about you.

Just go to police station and file a complaint. Arrange bills/list against your articles & all the dowry he received at the time of marriage. 

God bless you.

Regards,

Pradeep Singh

(Guest)
@ pradeep sir How to file a complaint? Police will directly file 498a i think right? I want to go to WPC and take their help and get my things back. Dont want to got for DVC also. If he files divorce which i am sure he will. I want to contest it...becoz no matter how much the judge or anyone says he wont take me. And i will ask for protection even if i am forced to go. But onething for sure is joining him is a remote possibility. He will never agree to that. Then comes the fact that i need to fight my divorce case. I want to know what grounds can he seek divorce ? and how will i defend it? My lawyer says i have to file DVC and 498a to defend divorce...is it correct ? If i dont file these criminal cases will my divorce case become weak? and the judge might feel i am only wrong and he deserves divorce.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 February 2013

My dear So far you were advised by those perosn who seem to have suffered false allegations.  They are not wrong in there approach.  Sufferer of a law is bound to dissuade every one from using it.

Mr Pradeep Singh has caught the right nerve.

Fist of all stop using bad and sarcastic words.  They enahnce you frustration.

From your decitption it appears taht he has made marriage financial convenience and without financial support he is not showing intentiont o continue the mariage.  If this is the fact then it falls under dowry allegation. He has been able to give complaint agianst you inly because you delayed the right action. It is a pity on S/498a that woman are quick to file false cases but actual sufferes like you (for whim law is made) keep on waiting on the shorre on false hope of not drowning.

Your lawyers appera to be well conversant with the facts of the case and there appears nothing wong in his advise.

Do not ever think that MIL and SIL will support you even if they have poor impression about him

1 Like

(Guest)
Hi Sir, I dont want to file criminal cases becoz he is hard skined and his family will have to face a lot of humiliation in all this. I have all proofs and that too which do not need to be proved in the eyes of law. For now i just want to have my belongings back and also protect myself against any false cases and harassment from him. The PS where i was called they had only councelling. Nothing was said to me and the officer did not question me at all. He asked me to take his number and call him whenever i am free if i want councelling. I think they mean to convince me for MCD.But i dont want to go for MCD, he should not be free from all this soo easily. I would like to know what is Sec:406 crpc?? can i file that without 498a ? what steps shud i take to get the divorce case which he may file dismissed? I need advice on how to go about my divorce case? I want to see him frustrated for divorce.

(Guest)

Since the beginning of this thread you have been mentioning that your husband has filed a compllaint in PS against you and police is harassing you and treating you as a criminal.

And now you have just said that police politely called you and suggested you for councelling.

About IPC 406, I have read more than 25 judgements of 498a/406 in which even if 498a was proved but husband was acquitted of 406 as for 406, wife needs to prove (which is next to impossible):

1. Artcles were handed over to husband (Note: you need to prove it beyond reasonable doubt). phone recording, audio recording are just secondary (collaborative) evidence and cannot be a sole criteria to prove this point. This point is very hard to prove.

2. VAT paid bills of all articles.

3. He has refused to give those aticles or misapropriated those.

If you anyone of above points are not proven you will running around courts all you life. SO better is to request your husband to give back your belongings.

Guys,

She is one of its kind. God bless her husband from false cases so please do not support her anymore. She is desperate to file false case and taking advices here with a false claim that she won't file any case.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register