LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh   14 November 2016

Black money Matter

Dear ... i have 1cr black money ... and i have open new pvt ltd company .. i have new open new current account also .. can i deposit 1cr ? and what i need to pay tax plz infom me am very confused plz infom me


 6 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     14 November 2016

Ramesh u need to give it to government for welfare of our Nation.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 November 2016

Repeated query

Throw all that money into fire on Bhogi festival and celebrate a grand pongal festival in Jan. Cheers.

Ashok Thakur (Senior Lawyer and International Law Consultant)     21 November 2016

Dear Ramesh, although your querry is an abuse on the face of the Forum of this Portal, yet full facts and circumstances leading to unaccounted currency may be very helpful to present your case with the top Income Tax Authorities including Central Board of Direct Taxes to settle it with white money.


Forward the entire relevant details leading to this situation to : AKTLawGroup@gmail.com as soon as possible so that you don't lose your money on the one hand and honest faith and believe in Prime Minister's rigorous attempts to curb the 'Black Money' aiming other deadly reasons to the Indian Economy.


Don't fall prey into the hands of greedy Chartered Accountants and so called financial consultants in your effort to make it white while attempting nefarious means which will hurt you more than what we can offer in consultation with CBDT/Tax Authorities. We will and are fully capable of helping you as well as our nation. Don't worry and do, as we suggest.


Thanks, and looking forward to hear from you at your earliest convenience.


Ashok Thakur

Senior Lawyer and Advocate,

Supreme Court of India and United States


SHARAD CHANDRA DANEJ (Asstt. Manager)     21 November 2016

Since you admit its black money and the Govt had given a date i.e. 30th Sept 2016 to declare it. Now you need to take services of a lawyer who deals in incometax matters. Just tell him that your friends has Rs. 1 crore black money and how to dispose it off taking maximum benefit. Otherwise this money is just a waste.


If you appreciate this, please click on thumbs up button just below my profile, to thank me, Lol.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 November 2016

You may consult a very able counsel for further discussion and considered opinion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register