LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

imp (test)     22 July 2011

Bigamy clarification

I have done court marriage with my girl friend under the hindu marriage act  but after few month her parents done her secound marriage forcefully.

Now my wife is not ready to live with me because of family pressure.I am going to file Bigamy Case against her.

My question is what are the evidence sufficient to file strong case like documentry proof like photos or audio recording are easy to show but it will be difficult to provide human being proof ?

And after filling case how much time it will take for RESULT ?

Learning

4 Replies

Ms Liberal (others)     22 July 2011

It will take minimum 6 months to as long as 2-3 years . By charging Bigamy you can only get the relief of divoorce and for this you have to file the application for divorce

Yopur life surely may be in trouble if she refused the charges then she may have the option to file DV/498A against you

However you cannot punish the girl on the chrges of bigamy however you can file the case aagainst the other man under IPC as she has already married to you and making relationship by man to married wooman is surely crime -If he is really knowing this

imp (test)     22 July 2011

Thanks for reply.

I dont want to loose the case as I am true.

I dont want to Bigamy refused by her so what are the evidence sufficient to file strong case like documentry proof like photos or audio recording are easy to show but it will be difficult to provide human being proof ?

Thanks .

Rahul T (Engineer)     22 July 2011

@imp,

If you have the proof that she got married (Photo/Video etc)... you can file a case. You its true that you will not get anything else other then a divorce, But Rest of her life will get screwed up once you file bigamy case with Court Marriage proof.

No. She can not file any DV, 498 cases. If she files also, that will never harm you only have to provide your bigamy case a reference….

Marriage is not a joke. If she think so, then you need to give her a life time lesson, so that by seeing her pathetic condition, Other girls should not dare to do the same with some other boy….File a case & spoil her second married life… The way she spoiled your life….

NOTE: After bigamy case, I don’t think her Second husband/ his family will accept her….Her Life will HELL…..

imp (test)     23 July 2011

Thanks Rahul.

As you told that Bigamy will be ground for divorce, is there any way in indian law she can come back to me ?

Her family is not allowing her to come back and if i will try anything they can file any false case against me with the help of my wife.

After the long search research I could not find any indian law in the faviour of MAN if he is true in marriage issues.

I didnt do any crime but she and her family member did big crime, no law for MAN in india.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register