Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakeshh Gawale   01 September 2021

Best books and their latest edition

Respected Sir's,

Please advice which are the best books to refer for LLB and the latest versions.

I am from Pune, Maharashtra.

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 September 2021

You can ask your subjects teaching professors in law college

Kevin Moses Paul   08 September 2021

I've laid few links below in accordance to your query, have a look at it to get the names of books that one may use in order to refer to LL.B —
https://www.google.com/search?q=llb+reference+books+of+India&sxsrf=AOaemvJvV9OFtqQwpmWaNeNPAn5hjvRLxA%3A1631107269556&source=hp&ei=xbg4YfSmHqvF5OUPlNOv0Ac&oq=llb+reference+books+of+India&gs_lcp=ChFtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1ocBADMgUIIRCgATIFCCEQoAEyCAghEBYQHRAeOgcIIxDqAhAnOgQIIxAnOgUIABCRAjoICC4QgAQQsQM6BQgAELEDOgsIABCABBCxAxCDAToICAAQgAQQsQM6BQgAEIAEOg0IABCABBCxAxACEJ8BOg0IABCABBCHAhDJAxAUOgcIABCxAxANOgQIABANOgcIABDJAxANOgwIABCxAxACEJ8BEA06CAgAEAgQDRAeOgcIIRAKEKABOgYIABAWEB46BAghEBVQqhhY_VNgo1ZoBXAAeAKAAbwCiAHGKpIBCDAuMjMuNi4xmAEAoAEBsAEP&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-hp#pie=plalb-o&pli=0,264,_0bg4YbHbMrHVz7sPhMKW2AE2
https://examupdates.in/llb-reference-books-pdf/

Go through it and choose the books accordingly. Moreover, it's advisable to check for more information regarding the same on internet.

Regards,
Kevin M. Paul

Aryan Raj   18 December 2021

In response to your query,

As a fourth-year law student, I would advise you to review your curriculum and subjects before selecting text books of a minimal quality. Dr. J N Pandey, for example, for India's constitution, PSA Pillai for tort law, and so on. Never rely on basic texts that may provide you with a passing grade but will not help you improve your grades in the future. After that, you're free to read whatever you like. Newspapers, novels, and essays, for example, are all good sources of information. A legal student should be stress-free and able to identify the areas in which he or she has talent and would like to read and learn more about. 

Regards 

Aryan Raj 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register