Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yasaswi Gomes   06 February 2024

Bar council and lawyer going to jail or else bar council will to jail

Hi

I think there is a prostitute police commissioner or mala madiga police in Vijayawada and Hyderabad and BANGALORE. I logged a bar council complaint and some police has given him information about me and asked him to contact me. He sent a message to me asking me 'do you want NOC?' What is an NOC in this context? 

Learning

2 Replies

Advik S   16 March 2024

Based on the context provided, NOC in this context of your bar council complaint likely refers to a No Objection Certificate.

Generally speaking, a No Objection Certificate is a document that a party issues to indicate that they are in favour of a specific course of action. The lawyer may be asking for your consent to leave the case concerning your bar council complaint.

Here's a possibility of what happened 
The police have contacted the lawyer regarding your complaint.
The lawyer is now requesting a no objection certificate (NOC), which may indicate that they wish to step down from your representation.
It's crucial to remember that this is only one interpretation that may be made. The particular definition of NOC in your case may vary according to the specifics of your lawsuit and the goals of the attorney.
This is what you ought to do:
Never sign anything unless you are completely aware of its consequences.
To find out more about the lawyer's conduct and the status of your complaint, you might want to get in touch with the bar council.
These actions will help you make sure the choices you make are well-informed.

Yasaswi Gomes   16 March 2024

Its like that. I told my friends this has happened because of a Telengana Lawyer called Dr. DV Rao who stole 1.75 lakhs. They also cried and told me, since I suffered huge losses they will break the solicitors car windows. And since he's tied up with the cops and frauded me taking support from them, also said no evidence of fee payment that I promptly made, my friends said how will anyone have evidence when cops are involved in this? When cops told me we cant do anything about this lawyer because there is no evidence of financial fraud (7yeras prison) how will they have evidence of vandalism (2years prison)? I told them no, dont do it, but they told off everyone like 1000000 lakhs friends I have.  Im not responsible for others decissions. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register