Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yasaswi gomes (.)     05 March 2023

Bar association of india procedure

Hi,

Please answer me if you can give me accurate answer only. 

Writ petition and CC details in the attachment. 

This lawyer did not file any cases in the court cause when I approached the Command Center and they advised the file needs to be submitted by my lawyer in the Satyanarayan Murthy's court personally by my lawyer. He lied that he did and they said NO. I complained to AP DGP and my local SHO asked me to go to Bangalore, place of incidence. I'm here right now and the lawyer is not picking up my call. He also asked me to go to Bangalore and finally when I'm here, he is asking me to come to Hyderabad to chit chat whithout picking up my phone call. I have used foul language to test him, but he still did not pick up my phone. 

I want to report this guy as a fraud and threatener to the bar council. 

The lawyer is from Hyderabad and I'm from AP currently living in Bangalore. How to report him in Bangalore because I can't travel to every city and procedure please.

Txs

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 March 2023

If you have any grievance against any lawyer then you can approach the bar associatiobn to which the lawyer belongs as well as give a complaint to the bar council of the state where he was enrolled as a lawyer.

You cannot take action against the lawyer at Bangalore or at AP. 

yasaswi gomes (.)     06 March 2023

CC188-2019 AP hicoirt. This is where the fraud occured and he is absconding. Why must go to Hyderabad

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register