Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishnaiah Krishnsiah   03 November 2021

Bank loan.

Dear experts
A builder constructing an apartment of 50 flats and sold some of the flats purchased by one person. That person's sister filed a partition suit in a court of law stating that she is having share in the flat making the builder as one of the defendants and pending the suit for disposal.
In the mean time the builder went for a bank loan for constructions and the panel of advocate is saying that as there is a partition suit is pending and hence it is not possible to give a legal opinio for granting the loan.
When the parttion suit is between brother and sister and as per the court order the builder has follow and being the builder of apartment he made a one of the defendants .
I am not able to understand that why the panel of advocate is objecting to give a legal opinion for granting the loan .
Hence kindly advice on this .
Thanq experts in advance.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 November 2021

No stone is left unturned to ensure that the bank is lending money towards a safe property. Thus, banks carry out a legal and technical verification of the property, for which they would grant the loan.

Home loan legal and technical verification

Krishnaiah Krishnsiah   06 November 2021

I personally feel along with others like me when the banks grants the loans to the borrowers by taking all the securities and guarantees, then why that much of NPA s and where is the wrong is it inefficiency of the management, or any other things?

Is it not a funny to say that when a person not able to pay the loan amount  due to justifiable cause the bank officials came and tortured like any thing and when the big borrower did not pay the loan amount intentionally the bank officials go to them and beg for the repayment of their loans?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register