Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashok Cardoz   13 January 2024

Bail Cancellation & Discharge application

Dear Sir/Ma'am
I have filed a criminal against my brother n others for Forgery n Cheating.
They has forged signature on certain documents for which n FIR is registered in Khar Police n charge Sheet is filed. Only one accussed is absconded n is abroad for which charge Sheet is pending. There was an LOC on accussed but police cannot trace it. From 2013 till date the accussed is not arrested & is absconded. Police is not doing anything about. Can anyone suggest me what can I do.

The second point is of bail cancellation.
The court had directed one accussed not travel abroad without permission of court and police. The accussed has travelled without permission of court and police. We have applied for cancellation of bail. Please advise.

Lastly Discharge Application
The accussed had gone to quash the FIR in Highcourt for which the Highcourt has dismissed his petition.

He has applied for discharge in session court. There is enough evidence against them. The dates in court I am getting after Three and half months. Please advise on discharge application n dates.

Thank You

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 January 2024

The person who fled the country cannot be extradited to our country without knowing his whereabouts. 

If you have filed a petition to cancel the bail granted to another accused who travelled abroad violating the conditions of bail,  then there are chances to cancel the bail. 

Generally the trial courts don't entertain discharge application so easily. 

Ashok Cardoz   14 January 2024

Hello Sir
Can you explain more about discharge application

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register