Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vani (MANAGER)     06 May 2013

Bail application u/s 376, 500 & 506 before HC

HELLO

WHAT WILL BE THE NORMAL TIME INVOLVES FOR GETTING BAIL FROM HC..??? FURTHER PLZ EXPLAIN ABOUT THE NOTICE SERVE BY HC.

Learning

6 Replies

I have some query regarding Bail /s 376. we have filed bail application on 29th April'2013 in session court but bail was dismissed. Now what will be the other resort to get out the accused from the jail.

Facrts of the case are aa follows:

1. Defendend is a Govt. Employee.

2. He is Handicap from his childhood & have more than 50 % disability in both legs & he is not able to walk properly.

3. This is complete blackmail case as the complaint was filed by the sister in law regarding rape from last 20 yrs. She also mentioned in the FIR that the last commit was in 2011.

4. In 2011, she filed a case U/s 125 CRPC & the case is still pending. She is married from 2000 & just want to exort money.

5. The Previous case U/s 125 CRPC is also about to dismissed by the court thats why she want to harrass the accused.

Plz help me in this case and suggest me for further step to get out the accused from the lockup as he is also medically very weak.

Thanx

Regards

Vani

advocate praveen (prop.)     06 May 2013

There is no specific time period of getting bail.

abhishek (advocate)     06 May 2013

sec 125 case was filed against whom? and there is no specific time period  for getting bail

The case U/s 125 was filed by her against her brother in law on whom now she make the allegations of Rape.

Vick (director)     04 August 2013

what is the charge /ground for rape ? Does any 1 of the conditions satisfy the definition / explanation of 375 of IPC. 1stly to 6thly.

Vick (director)     04 August 2013

HANDICAP plays no Role.

how can the complainant charge 125 ? i smell a Rat and the sitution seems pre- planned  and of the opinion that the case is slapped by the SIL in collusion with the wife of the accused.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register