LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surendra Parmar   20 May 2021


My friend bail application is rejected under section 420 of IPC. IN CMM COURT MUMBAI what to do next process and my friend is in judicial custody . how to get him out from JC if I approached to seek bail from session court thn in how many days the bail order will be grant by session court how much time it will take to grant a order of bail what are the steps pls guide me I will highly obliged if u say me


 4 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     21 May 2021

We don't know the seriousness of the case . you better to get advise from the local lawyer and act accordingly

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     21 May 2021

Apply to the Court of Sessions Court, which shall be disposed at the earliest opportunity, however, it can not be predicted.. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 May 2021

You have the option of approaching sessions court or the high court for bail with a copy of the dismissal order by the magistrate court along with the bail application.

You will get the bail orders in your favor within a week after filing the application provided you convince the court about the genuineness of the case for enlarging your friend on bail. . 

Surendra Parmar   22 May 2021

ohk sir thanks a lot

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register