LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohit Vashishtha   23 June 2018

Bad time with wife

Sir, I'm going through a very bad phase of my marriage. I just wanted to knw about the address of Pariwar paramarsh Kendra in Aligarh UP...thank you..


 8 Replies

TGK REDDI   23 June 2018

I too don't know about the Parivar Paramarsh Kendra.      But I know this much.    It'll be useless.     You married.        It's a costly mistake.     Rid yourself of her at any cost.      Don't repeat the mistake.    

1 Like

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     23 June 2018

Everything will be OK, if you note this: "Marriage is a bond where two enemies sleep together in one bed". All the best.

2 Like

TGK REDDI   23 June 2018

Won't it be OK if the enemies take divorce?

Sex is a bond between a boy and a girl.      Boy often goes to jail.     Girl often makes money.

2 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 June 2018

Dial 100 and ask..

Ask a Police personnel, Protection Officer under Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005,  Mahila ayog (find helpline numbers e.g; 1515, 1800-180-5220), media reporter, nearest to you..

Or search Google;


1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 June 2018

Some matters do get resolved in Pariwar paramarsh Kendra


Same Query;


Navneet Sharma   24 June 2018

Dear Mr. Mohit, the best remedy is filing of Section 9 Hindu Marriage Act (Restitution of Conjugal Rights) application to the Family Court of your district(hoping that your wife is also a Hindu). It will always help you. Family court will send the case to the mediation by itself. Not only it, if your wife files false cases in future of 498A, 406 of IPC or 125 CrPC, you will get benefit of it. You will get bail easily if she files false cases against you and family members.

Navneet Sharma   24 June 2018

For any help if required you can call me on 9758832581 and 8368997611.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     26 June 2018

If you want conselling then you can contact your local police station they will guide you for this.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query