Bad luck or any ray of hope ? divorce- 498a-dealyed tactics

Please Advice 

Going through this now. A brief throwback on the chronological events

  • Married April -2013
  • Divorce petition filled by me on the girl Dec 2014
  • Court mediation unsuccessful Sep 2015
  • She files false 498a on me on Feb 2016
  • Charge sheet and first appearance on Feb 2017 - 498A case
  • She files interim amendment petition seeking husband to come back in family court
Trails are on going till date and 4yrs are over.
She is using delayed tactics and also delaying the cross examinations in family court by not appearing.
Should i blame my bad luck and continue the trails as it goes ? or should i need to devise any strategy to counter her approach. She has not mellowed down and there is no question of me going back to her after such an ordeal.
I am also trying for outside court settlement but not finding ways !!! 
Can you please give me any tips  or suggestions ?
Lawyer at Supreme Court of India



Seek early disposal of the matters from the Hon'ble High Court ... 


Warm Regards

Kapil Chandna Advocate 



Total likes : 1 times



dear puneeth, you can file a transfer petition in the family court to transfer the matter to additional family court or approach the Hon'ble High Court of your state seeking disposal of the case within 6 months.

Adv. Solomon Raj,
Attorney at Law,
Bharat Gaurav samman awardee 14
AICC National Legal Chairman.

Total likes : 1 times


Just throw money and get your job done in court.  Rise the bid up, higher.  She will wag tongue and give divorce.

Total likes : 1 times


Contact good lawyer and tackle matter effectively...

Total likes : 1 times


Hi Ramoji Sir,

50- 55lakhs roughly is the amount that i heard that she would be interested in .. For no fault of mine i need to arrange and trying to this route.

Trying my best in taking loans but looks unaffordable :( 





Stop attending court.  Who asked you to go to court.  If you had problem with wife, you should have gone for some other wife, adultery is okay wif wife does it, even if you do it, nothing much will happen. If wife has problem with you, let her go to court, why did you go to court in the first place.  Stop going to court find some other girl and marry. If wife has problem with you remarrying then let her prove to ocurt your second marriage, third marriage fourth marraiage.  its her headache to prove.  You simply dont go to court and dont take notice from court or anyone.  Just shift to another house in another area of same city, police and court could not catch nirav modi, mehul  choksi, vijay mallya who defraud banks of thosuands of crores, do you think they have time and money to run behind petty person like you?

Marriage if it works it is is heaven, if it does not you have to find heaven elsewhere on your own.

Total likes : 1 times


No heaven but only hell with woman.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x