Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandeep kumar (study)     12 September 2014

B.ed college not giving final mark sheets

I took admission to a pvt B.Ed college under zero fee category (being a SC student) Just before final exam college declined to issue admit card to appear in exam ,reason given that' pay fee else leave exam'. Latter i went to Allahabad (UP)high court against apathy of university & illegal demand by college. Due to court order i had been issued admit card. Now the college is harassing me by denying to issue final mark sheet just because i sued college earlier. I filled RTI to university for what underlying reasons i have been denying my mark sheet, reason given that your mark sheet would be collected from your respective college. Even after repeated complain to VC ,university is too hostile to take any coercive action against college. Even college is open challenging me to collect your mark sheets. What to do ? Your expertise could save my carrier from being ruined

 3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 September 2014

Approach Chairman of the SC commission.

sandeep kumar (study)     12 September 2014

Thanks kumar. But this route could take time i don't know how much. Should i file a fir under sc/st Protection of Civil Rights Act ? Or any other coercive action ?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     18 September 2014

If caste based discrimination and atrocities were done against you, your chances for getting justice through a police complaint is fair, but exhaust the other remedies before making a criminal complaint.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query