FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BHABANI SAHOO   22 May 2021

Attempt to murder what to do

I am a woman staying with my teenage daughters in my house.One lady who is a permanent government teacher & her husband is a most corrupted state government AMIN.The lady attacked me with a sharp edge axe in one hand and a rod in the other hand.She threw one hammer to me which hits my spinal column.All these incidents video evidence available with me. I showed it to police and forwarded to concern


 4 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     23 May 2021

Yes you have liberty to lodge a complaint. what is the reason she made such action against you? what is the issues between you and her?

Shivraj Shetty   23 May 2021

Go and lodge an F.I.R to the nearest Police Station Show the evidence...

sneha jaiswal   23 May 2021

Hello, Greetings of the day!
For the query you posted, I would suggest that:
Yes, you can definitely lodge a complaint against them for an attempt to murder under Section 307 of the Indian Penal Code. For an attempt to murder you may lodge an FIR with the concerned local police station. While registering your complaint, record your statement to the concerned authorities and mention the incident which happened also do mention the evidence you carry. You can also make a complaint to the magistrate in case the police fail or denies to registering your FIR, alternatively, the magistrate can also be approached for the same.
For Better Guidance, please consult a lawyer.
Hope it helps
Sneha Jaiswal

Law Student

BHABANI SAHOO   23 May 2021

Sir they want to encroach our house because they already encroached govt land beside our house.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query