Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek Mawle (x)     23 May 2012

Attempt to murder on myself, my mother and my elder brother

Sir,

On 28/04/2012 at around 4.15 P.M (16:15 Hrs)my uncle was driving his car and entered the house while entering the house he stopped and started abusing me .When I resisted the same he started hitting me, my mother came out to rescue me along with my elder brother  who is not in good health. My uncle pushed me and hit my mother with my bike helmet in this process we were injured and my mother started shouting for help. In the meantime my uncle’s son and his watchman came out of their respective house and started hitting me again on my private parts and behind my right ear. I was also hit on my chest, my mother received injuries on her head, bruises on her stomach .My elder brother also sustained injuries on his chest, elbow and other places. My uncle’s son with the help of my helmet started hitting me on my head and others with the intention to kill us, other passer by people stopped the fight otherwise we would have died. I request you to take immediate action.

Police have registered only a petty case no 3820/12 U/sec 70(b) cr pc  - 323 IPC. saying we have not received serious injuries.

The accused in this case had in 1979 nearly killed my family in a brutal assault for property disputes but were acquitted by the court giving benefit of doubt ,in view of their criminal antecedents I want them to booked  U/sec 307 IPC and 354 IPC is this possible or not.

I came to know that my uncle, his son and watchman has not received any summons from the court so far. I suspect that the police has been influenced or bribed in my case.

How do I know about the status of the case filed by me against my uncle, his son and watchman.

Learning

1 Replies

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     24 May 2012

@Author

You can opt to file an RTI with the police station where the case has been registered. Seek the details of the case and also about the tentative time by when Charge-Sheet would be filed. Also, they might have taken your statements. Hence if we see, hitting by helmet on head, this is very serious and you must have sustained grevious injuries and such assault in no manner be called simple assault and this may lead to death.

Also your medical report would suggest what sort of injuries you and your family has sustained. You should get a copy of that medical report and if the police registers only simple hurt then you can oppose in Court before the Magistrate that Police is not cooperating in the case and are being influenced by the accused. Court may take your statements directly and then add 307 etc thereby.

Don't worry and ensure to appoint a good reliable lawyer.

//peace

/Saurabh..V

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register