LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Plot NO 119,FLAT NO. 8 Bapuji (Quality Assurance Engineer Department of Defence Production)     22 May 2024

Atleast Temporary Injunction can be given??,!

My cousin sold my portion of ancestral agricultural land. I have filed Original Suit No 133/2017 in Junior Civil Court making party, both sellers and buyers and others as witnesses.
The buyer realized the fact and repented. But re-sold to another again during pending of suit scheduled property in the court.

I have again filed a petition for the impleading of the second buyer. But he has not filed
reply to notices sent by court. He approached high court and took a stay order by filing CRP.

I have also approached high court for the cancelation of the Stay Order of Honorable Court.

The stay order has been cancelled.

My Query is:-
1. What could be the delay technique respondnt( 5) may play.
2. In my OS , I have asked Injunction, which is not given till date. At the same time the second buyer is cultivating my portion of land. I have complained to police. But no action has been taken.

what shall I do at this situation.
3. Shall I ask Honorable Court for restrict respondant from cultivation of my portion??
4. Shall I ask Honorable Court to grant atleast Temporary Injunction till finalize the legal process.
Sir,Please reply .


 2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 May 2024

If the newly added party is not responding to court properly you may insist court to grant a temporary injunction against him to restrain him from cultivating or further alienating the suit property till disposal of main suit. 

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     22 May 2024

Yes, petition for temporary injunction can't be legally remained pending long for it's  disposal . Pray to court to decide the petition .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register