LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kaushal Upasani   13 August 2023

Asking for help from common public legally

There is very known case of spying and mob lynching  case in my locality. 

I want file a complaint against it but I don't have evidences against it.

I am thinking of  asking for help from  general public through pamphlet or newspaper advertise.

Which will sound like  following.

If any one have information regarding said crime or technology or criminals and is willing to provide he will be rewarded fairly 



I would like to know how to do it legally?



 4 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     13 August 2023

There is no legality issue involved in this.

If you want to do some public service, you create a public platform for this and also engage some reliable persons to help and coordinate in this matter and then take legal action as per law.


Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     14 August 2023

Seek help of some local leader, NGO or other person to create / produce evidence.

It is not a legal query.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 August 2023

You can report to the central vigilence commission. The Government of India vide office order No.04/02/12 dated 13.02.2012 has authorized the Central Vigilance Commission as the ‘Designated Agency’ to receive written complaints for disclosure on any allegation of corruption of misuse of office and recommend appropriate action.

Kaushal Upasani   14 August 2023

Thanks for you answers 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register