LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram lal Jat   01 March 2024

arrest warrant not executed by police

arrest warrant not executed by police and police make report that ACCUSSED person shifted another place and warrant not executed .but ACCUSSED person living on same place .
what is my next step in the court .


 2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   01 March 2024

Give something to police he will arrest.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 March 2024

You can file a petition before court insisting the fact that the accused is well within the same address, hence you may be permitted to assist the police to identify the accused or better be in touch with the concerned police and nab the accused.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register