LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sipp (accountant)     01 March 2013

Arrest delaying

sir , i am a soldier , last week some anti social elements attacked my house on 20 feb 2013 in home town and injury made to my father and brother, they were admitted in hospital, there are four witness, fir was lodged,  but police was not arrested the culprits yet saying that they all r under grounded) (there were 25 of them out that main 5 ppl name was given rest as on seeing identity) . They even told family that they will kill them . Fir lodge dated was 21 feb 2013. arrest was not yet made saying culprits are under ground. then on 26 Feb 13 they moved application to sessions court for anticipatory bail. (charges are 143,147,148323,452,506(2),296(b),149. will bail be given by sessions court or high court. if not by sessions court and rejected, then is the time frame between sessions and high court can culprits get arrested. (they are politically strong ) si can arrest them but that is being delayed. 

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 March 2013

The power to arrest without a warrant should be exercised only after a reasonable satisfaction is reached, after some investigation, as to the genuineness and bonafides of a complaint and a reasonable belief as to both the person’s complicity as well as the need to effect arrest. Sessions court only gives bail order in this case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register