Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     27 April 2013

Are police liable under section 320 or 323 of ipc

If third degree is used by police against any accused and later the court declares him innocent, can he proceed against police under sections 320 and 323 of IPC?


 2 Replies

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) 9811210505)     27 April 2013

Dear Mr. Chadershekhar, Unless and untill you don't have proof of third degree, we can't do anything. Moreover you can file civil case for damages against acquital. Regards Rajiv Bhasin Advocate 9811210505

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     05 September 2015

Which country are you living in?  You want to take on police?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query