LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj malhotra (M.D)     24 July 2011

Are Male Not Humans???

1.BEFORE MARRIAGE AND AFTER MARRIAGE IF FEMALE DEMANDS ANYTHING LIKE CLOTHES AND ORNAMENTS FROM HIS HUSBAND FOR HERSELF AND HER FAMILY THEN ITS OK BUT IF HUSBAND BY MISTAKE DEMANDS ANY SMALL THING FROM HIS WIFE THEN ITS AMOUNTS TO DOWRY..

2.WIFE CAN SEPERATE HUSBAND FROM HIS FAMILY MEMBERS USING CHEAP TACTICS AND PRESSURE AND ITS ACCEPTABLE BY SOCIETY BUT IF HUSBAND TRIES TO STOP INTERFERENCE FROM HIS IN LAWS IN TO HIS MARRIED LIFE THEN ITS DOMESTIC VIOLENCE...WIFE SAYS MY HUSBAND USE TO TORTURE ME AND DIDNT ALLOWED ME TO TALK TO MY PARENTS ..

3.WIFE CAN CONTROL SEX AND USE IT AS A TOOL TO FULFILL HER DEMANDS BUT IF HUSBANDS DENIES SEX OR DOES IT FORCIBLY IT AMOUNTS TO IMPOTENCY OR RAPE.

4.HUSBAND GETS MENTALLY HARASSED AND STILL WANTS TO LIVE WITH HER WIFE BUT IF WIFE IS UNWILLING THEN NOTHING CAN BE DONE BCS LAWS,SOCIETY AND ALL SYMPATHY IS WITH FEMALE..

5.IF THER IS EQUALITY BETWEEN MALE AND FEMALE THEN WHY FEMALE DEMANDS ALIMONY AND MAINTAINANCE EVEN IN A SHORT LIVED MARRIAGE...ISNT IT UNFAIR??

6.WHY NOBODY BELIEVES THAT A FEMALE CAN ALSO DO A CRIME...SHE CAN HARASS AND DESTROY HOMES..SHE CAN ALSO BE A CULPRIT...

ARE MALE NOT HUMANS???

Learning

17 Replies

NAVDEEP SINGH SRAN (student)     24 July 2011

sir,i am 1000%agree with you

Self service (None)     24 July 2011

No, we are not.

As Indian citizen a male and dog has only difference of tail, and if unfortuantely you are Hindu male and do not belong to SC/ST then only difference is of walking on 2 legs or 4 legs.

raj malhotra (M.D)     24 July 2011

does every indian female behaves in this way????..i had arrange marriage but suffered a lot bcs of all these situations written above...gone thru hell bcs of all this...and still feel helpless and pain...lost my confidence bcs of this..dont want to marry again but i have to do it as im the only son of my parents..so can be a loner for life..

Subhomoy Das (Retail Manager)     24 July 2011

@ Raj Malhotra :   SORRY TO SAY YOU, BUT ITS THE HARD FACT IN OUR INDIAN SOCIETY THAT MALES ARE NOT CONSIDERED AS HUMANS.IN GULF COUNTRIES SPECIALLY SAUDI ARAB  LAWS ARE VERY STRICT/ HARSH  AND IS SAME FOR MALES OR FEMALES. IF ANYONE FIND GULITY HE/ SHE IS SEVERLY PUNISHED. THATS SHOULD BE THE EQUALITY OF LAW AND JUSTICE. THATS HOW DISCIPLINE AND ADMINISTRATION OF A COUNTRY SHOULD  TO CURB DOWN CRIMES. 

EVEN IN OUR COUNTRY INDIA, WHEN THESE BIASED LAWS WERE NOT THERE  THAT TIME FAMILIES/ HOME / SOCIETIES DIDNT BREAK LIKE TODAY . DURING MY GRANDFATHER AND FATHER GENERATION ALL LIVED HAPPILY AND PEACEFULLY LEAD A MARRIED LIFE EVEN THOUGH THE GENERAL STANADARD OF LIVING OF A MIDDLE CLASS FAMILY WAS POOR. BUT PEACE AND HAPPY WAS THERE. NOW ITS NOT THERE. GIRLS ARE GETTING MARRIED WITH HUSBAND MONEY AND PROPERTY AND NOT WITH HUSBAND WHICH IS DULY SUPPORTED BY HER PARENTS /FAMILY MEMBERS . TILL LAWS ARE AMENEDED OR COUNTER LAWS ARE IMPLEMENTED TO PREVENT MISUSE OF LAWS THIS PROBLEMS WILL PERSISTS AND MANY MORE HOMES WILL BREAK DOWN  GRADUALLY. 

STILL MERA BAHRAT IS MAHAN.......  

(Guest)

@Raj I accept ur concern but its not coz of arrange marriage it happens in love marriages too...

Parents should give the equal rights to their boy and girls in their assets/property/business share, instead of treating the Girls as a burden and dispose off and then after marriage hide behind the word dowry...

and still ur last word says i to agree ''MERA BHARAT MAHAAN'' OUT OF 100 THERE ARE 99 ARE CHEATERS STILL MERA BHARAT MAHAAN..

raj malhotra (M.D)     25 July 2011

hi all members.....

i want to ask this question to myself and all my indian brothers and all the lawyers and all the persons who make law...i think 99 percent of them are males...only one question???whts the use of living like a male if being a male we cant be a male????being a male doesnt means playing wid womens...it means taking all liabilities being innocent...whts use of it??its useless to be an indian male...

1 Like

Ms Liberal (others)     25 July 2011

If you see 9 it doesnot mean that it always 9 from the other side it is 6 Only the vies are differnt because they are perceiving d=fronm differnt sides and If I say the wayer is half filled the people says that it is half empty

there are alawys 2 sides of coin and 2 wheels of life which are interdependent of each other

1 Like

zimmerzapper (student)     25 July 2011

because of patriarchy. no human feelings and emotions are recognized and respected in males. they are treated as expendables

1 Like

JAYESH (Sr. Executive HR.)     25 July 2011

Wow kya baat hai... Bol... Bol... ke thak jayange par kuch nahi ho ga... kisi ke pate ka pani nahi helaga... we had suffered all this who else care for it. U know this is mordernazation... peoples as specially females always want to do something different (like maggi tomato saws... hahahahaha....) Brothers this is life & that is wife Hota hai... chalta hai... Duniya hai... Duniya mai Mera Bharat Mahan Hai...

Hai ke nahi....

Jai Hind...

Advocate Rajkumarlaxman (Advocacy)     25 July 2011

I read all the opinons given by one another. I tell u the fact that i have seen a case where husband as demanded alimony and the court had granted the same on the grounds which female use to have in thier pleadings and fight against husband on many grounds.. I will refer to all of you the case and judgment of the case. though the law tends to be more feminist but we have people who can prove the case on his side.  Its matter of fact that the law tends towards female and is difficult to judge a female by her character. but at last truth is truth you have to fight for it. Frnds females having 50 % reservation means after a period of time they will also be fixed for the deeds in the course of time. dnt worry they r nt different. they have to suffer for their deeds. One more thing if you all know or dnt know in major part mangalsutra is being worn by females right? But i have seen locations in south where males wear Mangalsutra and move around as husbands. Think it ............ Its all culture. and have to go according to that only.

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     25 July 2011

@Advocate Rajkumarlaxman

The post is not about exceptions. It's about majority of the cases where feminine cries are presumed genuine but submissions of males are discarded outrightly.

Certainly there might have been biased society that the legislature was forced to make laws in favor of women. It was way back in 1980s when Protection & Welfare for Women was ratified globally in a international law conference. Since then many countries have brough amendment in laws. But unfortunaltely India never reviewed it's amendments. It left the biased laws as it is.

Now this is leading to a situation where this so called man's world is getting converted to woman's world and they have started to dominate not because they have the strength but they have the option to misuse the laws and then take its strength.

Women should understand that laws are made for their security, safety and dignity. But owing to their false and mala-fide cases, the genuinely exploited women are being left out without justice. Genuine cases are thrown out of courts but only those crooks and gold diggers seen dancing in the courts of law.

The day has come when the weightage given to the actual abla-naari is to be lowered and brought equal to a man. It's no more a fight of the genders but good and bad. Those good men are being ruined by bad women should be protected and those innocent women being violated by bad men should be protected BUT NOT OTHER WAY AROUND.........

//peace

/Saurabh..V

zimmerzapper (student)     25 July 2011

4 advocate rajkumarlaxman

which part of south india has this tradition? i know of nyers of kerala, where the man used to go to women's house after marriage, but not this.

raj malhotra (M.D)     25 July 2011

how easy it is for a lady to destroy someones life.dreams,respect,carrier,money,family,trust and of that person who holds her hand forever...her husband...what a shameful act it is...a true femle can not do this ...it is done by dishonest females which constitute 90 percent nowadays..they just care for money ...easy money...i think prostitutes r better than such wives...wht u people say?

1 Like

Ms Liberal (others)     26 July 2011

Surely its a duty of wife to take care of husband and their children

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register