LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

newmember7000   21 May 2024

Are allahabad high court writ - c ( wric ) not listening towrit c application

Are Allahabad high court WRIT - C ( WRIC ) not listening toWrit C application Our is pending from Jan 2024 our lawyer says Allahabad high court online software problem so they are not listening to WRIT - C application it that true from jan 2024 we are waiting this application will decide that our case will be heard in district court or additional district court so now our property case has stay as high court only we have to file reply in writ c nothing more thanks please reply so i can ask our lawyer


 6 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 May 2024

It is unbelievable that a High court online app is not functioning since January 2024.

If you are not getting proper information from your advocate, you can either change the lawyer or approach any other lawyer of the same high court to know the status of the pending case before court.

If you have filed the writ petition then why should you file a reply.

You may revert with proper details if you want proper opinion.

newmember7000   21 May 2024

thanks you so much for the reply . no the opposite party has filed writ petition to get stay on additional district court case proceeding when judgement was about to come . maybe i wrote wrong , our reply on writ petition is pending from jan month , advocate saying listed unlisted cases not updating due to software problem on online app but this is no excuse of not taking simple writ petition from jan month , anybody can you check please is Allahabad high court not listening to WRIT - C sometimes he is saying too many cases are pending no time for writ C petiton from jan and sometimes saying software problem how to know correct reason

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 May 2024

Your advocate seems not guiding or cooperating with you properly in this regard. 

You may better change the advocate and take guidance from a different lawyer who would conduct your case properly 

1 Like

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     22 May 2024

Change your lawyer.

newmember7000   22 May 2024

Thanks you so much Mr T. Kalaiselvan SIR and Dr. J C Vashista SIR . the court will be closed in full june month , now something can be done from july month

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 May 2024

You can approach court before the commencement of vacation,  you still have one week time 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register