LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suman (Engineer)     20 May 2014

Approx charge for mutual divorce

Hi All, I (we)want to file a mutual divorce. I live at Dum Dum, Kolkata. and i will submit it to the Barackpore Court. All expenses will be beared by me. Can any one please tell me what will be the approximate charge for this including filing, hearing and finally divorce certificate.

I already gone through lots of court & police system. 498a and other cases. finally my wife withdrawan all the cases and ready for mutual divorce. My lawyear who is looking after all the things now asked for Rs. 20000/- for the package what i feel pretty high. Any idea, suggession.

Learning

4 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     20 May 2014

Charges are totally depends upon one advocate to another advocate , if you think it is to high then talk to your advocate and negotitate it .

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     21 May 2014

Suman, chada pavar jono 20000 beshi noi .. :) deeye mukthi pao....

aap (manager)     21 May 2014

Dont go with money better to get rid of the spouse 

Think in that way

Suman (Engineer)     03 June 2014

Thanks everyone for your valuable suggestion. I know its better to get rid from bitter half than thinking about money, but as i already spent lots of money on marriage and after effect and still paying ( marriage expenses, 498a related expenses) that's why i am thinking about this.

i talked to some of my known who informed that max 10k is the average charges. As we have now a long relation i would ask for a big concession;)

thanks once again. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register