I am running an IT startup based in India. During my workflow, I got
interaction with some freelancers from Pakistan. I want to know about
security measures should be taken before signing an agreement with
this freelancer. Should I sign an agreement with this freelancer from
Pakistan?

Learning

2 Replies

Nikita Jain   13 June 2021

Before signing an agreement just read the contract papers thoroughly and make sure that four essentials of contracts are there that is- agreement, capacity, intention and consideration from both the parties and both are agreeing with tge terms and conditions then you are free to sign the agreement. on my personal opinion you while signing agreements make sure you have mentioned all the clauses regarding monetary, revocation, tenure, specific work detail, if there is breach then about the compensation, whether matter will be settled by court or by arbitration etc. mention clear and precise to avoid any further issues.
All the luck !

sonam ranjan   08 July 2022

The foremost important legal tip for startups is to require help from professionals just like the corporate lawyer in India. Because he can guide you about various laws like Corporation, commercial, and law, jurisprudence, Employment law, property laws, land laws, Tax laws, Franchise laws, etc. it isn’t possible for an owner to understand every law, so there’s a requirement to rent a knowledgeable lawyer for the graceful functioning of a business.

For a consultation or any assistance associated with Corporate Law and Family law, you can contact Adv. Anupam Agarwal.
Mobile: 97406 45762
Email: anupam@rslegal.in

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register