LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

satendra singh   29 June 2020

application under section 151 cpc

Respected lawyers
Plaintiff has filed civil case against me in which he has filled 3 Applications one by one in the interval of 6 months for temporary injunction order 39 rule 1and2.All 3 were dismissed, instead of respecting court orders plantiff is creating nuisance in my peaceful possession, i filed police complain but police is not taking any action against plaintiff .police is telling me to go court and bring temporary injunction order.
As defendant, may I request for both the reliefs in court

a. for temporary injunction

b. police help

in single application filed under section 151cpc
please give me your valuable advice and oblidge

 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 June 2020

The court can make an order or injunction that the person harassing you must stop their behaviour. If they don't stop harassing you after the court has made an injunction against them, it's a criminal offence and they can be prosecuted in the criminal courts.

Sunayana Chhabra   05 July 2020

You can file application in the same case. Feel free to contact at for further assistance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query