Application to condone delay in filing written statement

Dear Sirs,

1. Thanks for your regular and informative e-mails and this forum which helps novices like me.

2. I have to submit a Written Statement (WS for brevity) to rebutt a Suit Plaint. But my WS has been delayed for more than 90 days. This excluded the delay due to the Court's summer vacation.  

3. I humbly request an Advocate to give me a format for 'condonation of delay' and any other document which I need to enclose along with it and with the WS. 

4. Thanks once again. 


Such matters shouldn't be taken casually.

The court must have extended time. in every adjournment.     That means the delay was condoned.

I don't think there's any necessity of an application for condonation of delay.

Next adjournment, present yourself in the court with your Written Statement.

Don't take courts lightly.

Total likes : 1 times


Thank you so much for sparing your valuable time.

God Bless You.





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x