FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tarachand   14 October 2018

Appeal in contempt

Sir /Mam


JMFC passed Order in Contempt Petition filed u/s. 2 and 12


Being aggrieved by the said Order party wants to prefer Appeal against that Order


Where Appeal lies in such case ?

Whethger such Appeal can be filed in High Court ?

and what is limitation period for filling such Appeal ?




 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query